"Have Not" Health Insurance

Something has occurred that I may not by a blame sight have imagined. Everyone inside the U.S. that purchases medical health insurance have been divided into the "Haves" and "Have Not" classes.

I labored in company America for a couple of years and I accustomed be the to the last-place degree bit multiplication in a position to entry a great medic, pay my "co-pay", get regardless care that was wanted and transfer on to the following merchandise on my "to do" record.

  CAR INSURANCE CLAIMS AGAINST ME

Now that I began my very own enterprise, I not have an "employer sponsored group plan" for my medical health insurance. I now have coverage that prices $600+ monthly that I'll apparently have nice issue acquiring to make use of.

If you're lucky adequate to "have" an employer sponsored group plan, you'll have higher entry to utilizing your coverage. If you "have not" any such plan and have a soul plan both since you soulal a small enterprise or your employer not sponsors a gaggle plan; my sympathies are with you.

I hardly ever get sick. (Knock on wooden.) Last 12 months, I went to my medic who I've had for 12+ years with my "new" medical health insurance and was instructed by the receptionist that they accepted my coverage so I gave them a $25 verify for my co-pay. I simply wanted to resume prescriptions. Upon leaving, I accustomed be notified that they didn't settle for my coverage and I would want to pay a further $175.00 on with the $25 verify I had already given them. They gave me the paperwork to get "reimbursed." I despatched it in to the insurance underwriter the identical day. I accustomed be not by a blame sight reimbursed.

This 12 months, I received a unique firm who had my medic listed as a most popular provider on the insurance underwriter web site. I've a PPO plan. I referred to as my medic to make an appointment and was instructed that she was not acceptive coverage and can be transferring to a "cash only" service in a couple of month. The receptionist declared she would make an appointment for me if I had an employer sponsored group plan in any other case they had been already exclusively providing their service as money exclusively. I must submit paperwork for reimbursement. I requested how much it power value for this "cash" appointment. She declared she had no construct yet last declared "perhaps" $80 after I ironed her for a solution. The identical appointment value $200 final 12 months so I'm guess the costs haven't been reduced this 12 months.

This shouldn't be an remoted incidence. I've buddies telling me the identical story. I get it! The docs are sick with cope with coverage carriers that pay pennies on the government note for providers rendered. They additionally may need to attend months to even get that cash if the paperwork submitted was accomplished appropriately.

The construct that I've medical health insurance and may see the medic of my alternative and pay a sure co-pay is a joke. The healthcare system is completely damaged. I simply hope I do not get sick!


"Have Not" Health Insurance

Post a Comment

0 Comments

InsureZero Blog